Like me on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jenny-Block/118385024943309

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

"Oh Wow!" and Discovering Your Ultimate Orgasm on #SexTalkTuesday


I am SO excited!

I’ll be moderating an exciting discussion about one of the most important aspect of human sexuality – your ultimate orgasm! SexTalkTuesday, the Adult Twitter Chat from Sssh.com, will be hosting the discussion live online and I sure hope you will join me and participate in the conversation.

My new book - "Oh Wow!" (Cleis Press 2015) is all about getting what you want, how you want it, and I want to talk to you all about it!

Previous moderators have included: Nina Hartley, Midori, Sara J Benicasas, Chanel Preston, Dr. Chauntelle Tibbals, Natalie Star and Desiree Burch. So you can imagine how honored I am to be the newest moderator in a long line of esteemed female hosts.

Sex Talk Tuesday has already done a great job at the forefront of the Sex Positive revolution online and their efforts have earned a massive audience among a loyal community of forward thinking people seeking a greater understanding of their own sexuality.

With more than 100 active participants during most discussions generating 1,000 tweets per hour and better than 7 Million impressions per hour, it’s my honor to be a part of setting an enlightening tone for their 800K tweetreach #SexTalkTuesday chat on November 4, 2014 at 3:00 Eastern.

I’m really looking forward to interacting with everyone able to attend online that day.​​

To participate just follow #SexTalkTuesday and add the hashtag to your tweets.​






No comments:

Post a Comment