Like me on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jenny-Block/118385024943309

Friday, August 27, 2010

Rachel Kramer Bussel's HOT new book - Fast Girls




I won't lie. I am a huge Rachel Kramer Bussel fan and have even been lucky enough to read at her "In the Flesh" reading series in NYC.

That's why I am delighted to announce that she has a brand new collection of erotica titled "Fast Girls" on shelves as we speak. But be warned, this is not suitable for reading at the office - not at most offices I'm familiar with anyway! It is filled with hot stories of "straight" and not so straight sex. And it is juicy, which is right up my alley!

I think Tristan Taormino's Winter, Summer is my fave. Big fan of the girl on girl with an edge stuff and this story's got it.

You can find out more about the book at the Fast Girls blog. 

And you you can but it at retailers everywhere, including online at Amazon, of course!

Check out the trailer below!

  h

1 comment:

  1. Jenny - My wife and I just started reading your 'Open' book and we love it (so far). We read it to each other in bed at night. Thank you for writing such a thoughtful and insightful book. True honesty and transparency is rare in a relationship.

    Although not the same situation as yours, my wife has a girlfriend - the happiness she brings my wife is amazing and I love the joy I see on her face as she shares her stories with me.

    We also love both TT as well as RCB. No wonder we enjoy your writing :-)

    ReplyDelete