Like me on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jenny-Block/118385024943309

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Poly Pride Weekend in NYC October 3 -5

Poly Pride Weekend is almost here. I hope those of you in the New York City area will come to hear me speak at the Picnic and Rally on Saturday, October 4th at 3:00 p.m. The Picnic is from noon to 6:00 p.m., and there is an amazing line-up of authors, speakers, and performers. So, plan to spend at least a few hours at the Great Hill in Central Park. I will also be reading at Bluestockings on Sunday, October 5 from 12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m with other fabulous poly authors. And there's a Super Massive Cuddle Party on Friday night and an After Party Saturday night that are sure to be a blast. These are great events for anyone who is poly, poly-curious, or poly-supportive. I look forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment