Like me on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jenny-Block/118385024943309

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gift Guide goodies - Baby Belle Carriers


Carriers have come a long way since I had a baby nearly thirteen years ago. (Wow. That seems weird to write.) Anyway, Baby Belle makes carriers that are great looking and they are a great way for parent and child (or caretaker and child) to bond.

I think the leopard is my favorite. (It's even furry!) It's also easy to use, which is a lot more than I can say for a lot of baby carriers. And both the baby and the person wearing the carrier will enjoy the kind of comfort and support that not all carriers can boast.

And if the leopard's too much for you. They have all kinds of simple solids too. But, the truth is, as pretty as they are, the pattern will be the last thing on your mind, it's all about the structural design when it comes to Baby Belle Carriers.

No comments:

Post a Comment