Like me on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jenny-Block/118385024943309

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Writing for Good - Carly Milne, Sexography, and RAIIN

My friend Carly Milne, author of Sexography, is doing this very cool fundraiser to raise money for RAINN (Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network). Basically, bloggers write about sex (me being one of those bloggers), you read the posts, and then you donate money to RAINN because you enjoyed reading the post! Be sure to enter the code GBBMC2008 in the "in honor of" box so they know that Carly's fundraiser led you there. 

If you'd like to participate on the writing end of this event, click here to find out how.

Feel free to donate now or stay tuned for my writing on everyone's favorite topic...


2 comments:

  1. Wouldn't the acronym be RAINN, not RAIIN?

    Cheers,

    Alan M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely right! I need a nap. Sigh.

    Best,
    J

    ReplyDelete