Like me on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jenny-Block/118385024943309

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

On the Road Again with "Open: Love, Sex, and Life in an Open Marriage"

Book Woman in Austin, Texas turned out to be a great event with wonderful people in attendance. We stayed at the marvelous Mansion at Judges Hill, which I would highly recommend. The place is gorgeous and the staff is fabulous! I hope to see you again July 16 at Book People.

I head out to Los Angeles today and I hope you'll join me at the In the Flesh reading series at Freddy and Eddy on Thursday, June 26 at 8:00 pm.  I'll be reading along with Regina Lynn, Maggie Marr, Rob Roberge, and Eugene Robinson

Expect lots of talk about sex, polyamory, sex technology, racy pasts, and, well, more sex...


No comments:

Post a Comment