Like me on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jenny-Block/118385024943309

Thursday, June 12, 2008

"Open" on the West Coast

My apologies for not writing in so long. It has been a crazy two weeks. I had a great time in San Francisco! Thank you so much to Denny and Evie for putting me up and Denny for toting me all over town. A girl couldn't ask for a better entourage. I also want to thank the amazing Carol Queen at the Society for Sex and Culture. It was such a thrill to meet her after having studied her work when I was in college. She was terrific to me!

The event at Cody's Books when really well and the very next day I flew out to Seattle to read at Elliott Bay Book Company. What an amazing store. Thank you so much to Bill and David for giving me a place to rest my weary head and for showing me the town! This morning I appeared on AM Northwest. The hosts were fantastic. Tonight, it's off to a reading at In Other Words

More soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment