Like me on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jenny-Block/118385024943309

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

News!

Be sure to check out this month's issues of Glamour and Marie Claire. Both contain Q & A's about me and "Open: Love, Sex, and Life in an Open Marriage."

Make sure you sign up for my newsletter at www.jennyonthepage.com. The second edition goes out tomorrow and the drawing for a signed copy will take place on the official release date, June 1.

Amazon is now showing the book as "in stock," so orders should be going out soon!


1 comment:

  1. Amazon delivered my copy today! I didn't put it down until I finished it - just now - and immediately I began scouring the internet for some way to contact you and thank you.

    What you have put on paper is an incredibly rational, insightful and powerful argument for people to start treating themselves and each other with respect when it comes to sexuality within commitment.

    I truly hope society continues to evolve toward a state where what you advocate is no longer considered "alternative" - so that people who can benefit don't need to be brave or overcome harsh judgment in order to get what they want and need.

    I have so much more to say but it would require a length that seems inappropriate for a blog comment. Please just know that I have been touched on a very personal level by what you've shared, and it feels amazing to have found such a connection (little did you know!) and no longer feel alone in my position or in the expectations I have for my marriage. Thank you, so very much, for your courage and honesty.

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete