Like me on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jenny-Block/118385024943309

Friday, May 23, 2008

They just keep coming...

There's a very nice piece by Daniel Kusner in this week's Dallas Voice about my new book, "Open: Love, Sex, and Life in an Open Marriage." You can read it on the Dallas Voice site or grab a copy from newsstands if you're in the area.

You will also find two amazing (and one awful) review of "Open: Love, Sex, and Life in an Open Marriage" at Amazon. Be sure to check them out. The writing and the content are really stellar. Thank you so much to "K. Walker" and "Shodanart."

In addition, there's a fabulous review at Powell's Books, also incredibly articulate and generous. Many thanks to "sociologist." You can read it at the powells.com website.

I had a wonderful interview this morning with writer Carly Milne. If you haven't yet, be sure to check out her heart-breaking and mind-opening memoir, Sexography.

1 comment:

  1. Jenny,
    I found you through the Dallas Voice article. I'm a love life coach, a gay man, married, and a closeted supporter of open marriages. I guess I need to come out - again!

    After reading your article, I immediately ran right over to Buli Cafe and asked about the book signing this Thursday. Very exciting!!!!

    I've written 2 books, and you are my new inspiration: I love your bravery, your honesty, and your cover design which is beautiful!!!

    As a person that helps save marriages for a living, I am absolutely THRILLED and look forward to the book and all the media attention you will continue to get. Hopefully, some time, we'll have a wonderful lunch somewhere in Dallas.

    Thanks for writing, and thanks for getting the word out on a device that can start saving marriages, instead of destroying them as many expectations and social norms have done in the past. Thanks for leading the way.

    Yours,
    Coach Mark
    Love Kung Fu: Life Coaching

    ReplyDelete