Like me on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jenny-Block/118385024943309

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

On the Front Table at Barnes and Noble

Well, I can hardly believe it. But I walked into a Barnes and Noble in Chicago, IL on Saturday and there was my new book, "Open: Love, Sex, and Life in an Open Marriage." It was right on the front "New Non-Fiction" table in between Willie Nelson's and Ariana Huffington's books. It's already shipping from Amazon too. When you get a chance to read it, I hope you'll stop by my site and let me know what you think. From all the national press the book and the topic of polyamory in general is getting, I'm starting to think that being open just might not be so "alternative" after all...


And speaking of not so alternative anymore - Three cheers for California where gay marriage is now legal. It's about time. Now, if we could just get the rest of the country to follow suit as well as keep the anti's from over-turning it. For the whole low down and ways you can help, check out the Human Rights Campaign website

1 comment:

  1. fabulous fabulousness! Glad that Open is out there, competing with the best. And yes! Hurrah for gay marriage. Though unfortunately my friend who recently dissolved her domestic partnership is worried she might be married again....

    ReplyDelete