Like me on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jenny-Block/118385024943309

Friday, May 30, 2008

Oh What a Night

Last night was my book launch and signing at Buli cafe, and it was fabulous! Thank you so much to everyone who came. And an extra special thanks to Scott Whittal for hosting the party and for the amazing cake. It was gigantic and had an image of the book's cover right on it. And to top it off, over-size, faux engagement rings were nestled in the surrounding frosting. I loved it and so did everyone in attendance. The best part was it was as delicious as it was pretty.

I signed lots of books and had some really fascinating conversations. It definitely was the perfect kick-off for my reading and media tour. 

If you couldn't attend this event, I hope you'll be able to make it out to another. I hit the West Coast starting on Monday. You can find my daily evolving schedule at my website when you click on calendar

1 comment:

  1. Jenny, I had an amazing time! I am halfway through Open, and I love it!!

    Your readers are a perfect reflection of your own intelligent and inquisitive nature: they were a riot and a fascinating lot.

    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

    Yours,
    Mark Berry

    ReplyDelete