Like me on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jenny-Block/118385024943309

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

It's Just Common Sense: We Can't Elect Mitt Romney

I passed out at the airport last Thursday. I'm still not 100% sure what happened. One minute I was talking to the gate agents and fellow passengers about the best options for getting to Vail as weather had caused our flight to be cancelled. And the next minute I had my head in someone's lap.

"Everything's okay," she said. "You're fine. Just relax." I still don't know who that incredibly sweet woman was. But thank you, if you somehow happen to be reading this.

They raced me to the ER where, after a barrage of tests, the doctor told me that I was tired, thirsty, hungry, stressed, and overworked. No kidding. But how does that happen?

Click below to read the rest at Huffington Post!


It's Just Common Sense: We Can't Elect Mitt Romney




No comments:

Post a Comment